Monday, September 17, 2012

Precious Moments in MI

Fair warning - this is that obnoxious post comprised of millions of pictures of my nieces' and nephew. I know, annoying proud Auntie moment but hey I'm allowed!

Nate and I went to MI this weekend for his friend Bethany's wedding. Why did we not take ANY pictures that night you ask? Not a fricken clue. So stupid, it was a breathtaking wedding at The Blue Dress Barn. Breathtaking doesn't even begin to describe it. The wedding was so magical and we found ourselves wanting to steal many ideas :) Many congrats to Bethany & Brian!

The next day we headed up to Lansing to hang out with some of the fam. These are the precious moments that I keep so very near and dear to me. I don't get to see the babes often and have to constantly hold back tears because I realize I'm missing so much - Alaina is talking, Taylor's walking, and Easton is crawling. Kenny and Marie are full blown tweens, no longer interested in dolls and GI Joes. They're all growing up a mile a minute and when we live far away we miss most of those minutes.

So I went a little overboard with pictures this trip and have every intention to continue going forward. Can never have too many!!
 Alaina swinging along with Kenny & Marie!
 Alaina asking Marie to show her how to play....
Jailbreak! (fuzzy pics brought to you by a crappy iPhone zoom). Alaina got the biggest kick out of Kenny joining her to yell down to the rest of us.
Contemplating how she should doodle on the iPad and talking to Kenny's friends playing Minecraft, she especially loves all their gadgets, naturally!
 Story time with Auntie Kyky!


The next day we went over to Aunt Cindy's and were so lucky to have Easton and Taylor join us!
More swing time!

Nate was determined to make Easton not afraid of him - success!
Some splashin time before closing the pool for the season :)
 Precious Taylor petting Alaina on the shoulder, so cute!!

I asked Alaina if she got her shirt wet... she decided to point to one little spot on her arm, not really noticing the entire shirt was soaked.

Goofy boy!
 Pow-pow Power Wheels!
 "Back away from my ride!"

Running from Kenny!
 Story time!

I know, it's roll your eyes time after picture overload, but aren't they so stinkin cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment