Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Andrew Church is a Bully!


I originally decided to give this blog a try so friends and family far away can know what's going on in our lives. Yes, FB does that too but this way I'm able to give more details. It's also an easy way of documenting our fun moments and memories so that we can look back one day to remember. Then our good friend Julie Jackson told me you can download your entire blog (or certain pieces) to be made into a book as a keepsake. That sounds MUCH easier than scrapbooking, which I don't have the desire to ever do.

Anyway, I started it to see if I liked it and I do. I am by no means a talented writer, blogger, or anything related. I will make endless grammar mistakes and will probably spell every other word incorrectly, but meh, oh well.

So why is this post titled 'Andrew Church is a Bully'? Not too long ago I was on the fence about continuing the blog and asked Nate if he thought I should stick with it or not. He quickly said that I should let it go. When I asked why he told me because he gets heckled at work for it. I think I stared at him for a full minute in disbelief at what he just said. Really, like we're 12 and getting picked on at school??

Trying not to giggle, I asked him to elaborate. He said his co-worker, Andrew Church, gives him a hard time about it. For example, Andrew tells Nate how tired he is because he was up all night reading every detail on the 'Kylee and Nate' blog. The sad part is, I think Nate was serious when asking me to stop.

So what have I decided to do? Handle a bully how you should - keep calm and carry on! I'm going to be the David to your Goliath Andrew and I'm going to commit more to this blog and post every insignificant detail that happens, as pointless as they might be. I'm going to blog about everything that you may find annoying - shopping, shoes, flowers, cooking, and all the cute things Nate does. Yes, I realize this will just give you more ammo to go at Nate with, but I couldn't care less. I refuse to let bullies win! So here's to whatever my blog turns out to be~


*As a side note to my protective family & friends, this post was all in good fun. Andrew is a great guy who even helped us move into our house. The fact that he teases Nate like this is just a sign that he fits right in!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Andrew is the biggest teddy bear bully you have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping it would cause this to show up when you googled his name, but not quite, rats!

    ReplyDelete