Saturday, February 25, 2012

Island Time!

SO excited I can't even stand it! We leave this morning to spend 5 blissful days in St. Thomas. Oh.em.gee.

Some friends have asked what we plan to do while we're there. So here are our thoughts:

1. I will find and occupy this ASAP where I'll watch Nate enjoy going out in the ocean and swimming with the scary things (ps - WTH is #3?!).

2. If we're not at the above, then we will be here -
I have a feeling we're going to be able to recreate this exact picture. Blonde chick with a burn (meaning her attempt at tanning), guy with fuzzy hair from being in the pool/ocean for days straight, and drinks in both their hands. If those are rum punches, then recreating this pic is a done deal.

And yeah, that's pretty much it. Sure, we'll explore and I'm going to keep up with some maintenance runs (especially because I practically did not run this week, oops), but our biggest plans include a constant rotation of food, beach, pool, sleep.






Things we will not do?

H-no. I don't enjoy water sports like water skiing, wakeboarding, etc. and that's with equipment. Replace that equipment with two huge dolphins? Nah. I get how cool it would be though, maybe I can convince Nate...

My karaoke fear does not stop when we leave home. One embarassing night ruined karaoke for me forever. Won't do it. Even if it's just Nate and I in St. Thomas. But again, maybe I can convince Nate...

I will not play pool volleyball with guys like in the left of this pic. Someone looks like they're gonna get smacked and that kid in the blue is mesmorized, so you know they play some rough volleyball. No thanks. I'll be the chick in the back right with another ball thinking "wonder what would happen if I threw another ball into the mix?"


So goodbye cyber world! We are unplugging (I'm hoping for at least 90% of the time) and soaking up some relaxation and sun!!



1 comment: